2 DAYS – 1 NIGHT – Phi Phi Islands
To cruise close to the grand limestone cliffs of Phi Phi Islands rising from the ocean is a fantastic experience. The islands are a haven for ocean adventure. Above water you will find lagoons and bays cutting in to the cliffs, perfect to explore by our onboard kayaks.
Underwater you will be greeted by beautiful coral reefs teeming with marine life and tropical fish in all colours and shapes. Here you will also find the tranquility of tropical islands, perfect for relaxing times onboard and on the many beautiful beaches.
This cruise is available from November throughout April.
- 10:00 Board Ajao at Ao Po Grand Marina. Welcome cocktail and boat briefing.
- 10:30 Cruise towards the legendary Phi Phi Islands.
- 11:30 Arrival at the tropical island Koh Khai Nok. Swimming and snorkeling.
- 13:00 Lunch onboard.
- 14:30 Arrival at the majestic Phi Phi Ley. Kayaking, snorkeling and sightseeing.
- 17:00 Afternoon snacks at the classical Maya Bay enjoying the scenery.
- 18:00 Dinner while at anchorage at Phi Phi Don. Option to go ashore to visit the village.
- 10:00 Morning stop at the exotic Bamboo Island. Enjoying the beach and crystal-clear water.
- 12:00 Arrival at Long Beach for some exciting snorkeling.
- 13:00 Lunch onboard.
- 15:00 Arrival at Mai Thon Island looking for the local pod of dolphins.
- 16:00 Relaxing afternoon cruise.
- 18:00 Arrival at Ao Po Grand Marina. Transfer back to your hotel.
What you can do on this cruise:
- Diving (on request, need to pre-book)
- Visit prime touristic attractions
- Relax, sunbath,
- Dinghies excursions
- Birds watching
- Stand-Up Paddle-board (SUP)
- Table Games, TV and Books
Full Boat Prices:
HIGH SEASON (1st Nov to 19th Dec & 21st Jan to 30th April):
PEAK SEASON (20th Dec to 20th Jan)
Charter Price Includes
All Boat occupancy, Transfers from Phuket Airport or Hotel in Phuket to Ajao in Phuket and back to the same place, onboard accommodation, crew services, all meals, drinking water, tea, coffee, kayaks usage, paddle board usage, snorkeling gears usage and Thai national park entrances fees. On overnight cruises 10 soft drinks, 10 beer and one bottle of wine is included.
Charter Price Excludes
Extra alcohol and transfers not to/from Ajao. For boarding outside Phuket transfers cost will be calculated case by case. Meals and or drinks not onboard if you wish to eat ashore. Extra for diving activities: 10,000.00 THB/day inclusive of marine park extra-fees for divers, dive guide/instructor and dive gears. 12,000.00 THB for Open Water Diver course. Anything that is not listed in “Charter prices Include”.
- 100% Vegan meals available on request. Additional 20,000 THB per cruise.
- Diving available on request (to be pre-booked).
- Childs-friendly itinerary
On receipt of receiving a 30% deposit for the specified cruise we will send you a confirmation. The remaining balance of 70% must be paid one month before departure to Servicecorp Co., Ltd. If we do not receive the balance in time Servicecorp Co., Ltd retains the right to cancel the booking and resell the spaces.
Cancellations can only be acknowledged if received IN WRITING by email. We will not accept cancellations by telephone. In the event of cancellation by you, the following cancellation charges will be payable: 45 days or more prior to departure: deposit forfeited. Within 45 days of departure: 100% of tour price. If you have any queries on our cancellation policy please feel free to contact us.
We strongly recommend that each guest purchases comprehensive accident, medical, baggage and trip cancellation/interruption insurance when space is reserved. Please be advised that if guest chooses NOT to purchase the trip insurance, we will not be responsible for any financial disappointment caused by reasons beyond our control. In the event that it will be necessary for Servicecorp Co Ltd. to modify, cancel or interrupt the charter due to weather or force majeure there will be no refund.