Prices & Booking
Prices & Booking
Have you decided to book our services, then please fill out this page with your desired duration of your booking, add your details and required services, and we’ll confirm your trip shortly! Before you know it, you’ll be exploring the Andaman Sea with us from our luxury Yacht.
All Charter prices are in Thai Baht and refer to the whole boat charter, maximum of 6 guests accommodated in two twin cabins and one double cabin and assisted by 5 crews.
How to book the charter:
Let us know the dates that works for your, an ideal itinerary or activities you’ll like to do and we will send you a tailored itinerary proposal with quotation. We will exchange emails and/or calls till you’re satisfy with your charter arrangements. Once all is confirmed from your side we will require a 30% deposit for confirm the booking. Please see below “Payment Methods” chapter for payment options.
Charter prices Include:
Transfers from Phuket Airport or Hotel in Phuket to Motor Yacht Ajao in Phuket and back to the same place, onboard accommodation, crew services, all meals, soft drinks, drinking water, tea, coffee, one bottle of wine/day, kayaks usage, paddle board usage, snorkeling gears usage and Thai national park entrances fees.
Charter prices Exclude:
Extra for diving activities: 10,000.00 THB/day inclusive of marine park extra-fees for divers, dive guide/instructor and dive gears. 12,000.00 THB for Open Water Diver course. BOOK IN ADVANCE if you’ll like to dive from Ajao! Would you like to take a DIVING COURSE onboard? Let us know IN ADVANCE.
All Visa fee (if necessary), Myanmar Entry fee (may vary from 6,000.00 THB to 12,000.00 THB per person depending on the cruise length). Dive guide/instructor (compulsory for dive onboard Motor yacht Ajao), diving gears, extra alcohol and transfers not to/from Motor Yacht Ajao. For boarding outside Phuket transfers cost will be calculated case by case. Meals and or drinks not onboard if you wish to eat ashore. Anything that is not listed in “Charter prices Include”.
On receipt of receiving a 30% deposit for the specified cruise we will send you a confirmation. The remaining balance of 70% must be paid one month before departure to Servicecorp Co., Ltd. If we do not receive the balance in time Servicecorp Co., Ltd retains the right to cancel the booking and resell the spaces.
Cancellations can only be acknowledged if received IN WRITING by email. We will not accept cancellations by telephone. In the event of cancellation by you, the following cancellation charges will be payable: 45 days or more prior to departure: deposit forfeited. Within 45 days of departure: 100% of tour price.If you have any queries on our cancellation policy please feel free to contact us.
We strongly recommend that each guest purchases comprehensive accident, medical, baggage and trip cancellation/interruption insurance when space is reserved. Please be advised that if guest chooses NOT to purchase the trip insurance, we will not be responsible for any financial disappointment caused by reasons beyond our control. In the event that it will be necessary for Servicecorp Co Ltd. to modify, cancel or interrupt the charter due to weather or mechanical problems there will be no refund.
Pay by bank transfer to:
Bank Account name: Servicecorp Co., Ltd.
Bank Name: Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited
Account number: 9573001980
Bank address: 255-257 Patak Rd, Muang, Phuket 83100, Thailand
Swift Code: BKKBTHBK
Pay by credit card using our authorization form below.
LOW SEASON – 1ST MAY to 31ST OCT
HIGH SEASON – 1ST NOV to 19TH DEC & 21ST JAN to 30TH APR
PEAK SEASON – 20TH DEC to 20TH JAN
|SEASON||FULL DAY 8H||FULL DAY/NIGHT 24H|
|LOW SEASON||80,000.00 THB||160,000.00 THB|
|HIGH SEASON||120,000.00 THB||200,000.00 THB|
|PEAK SEASON||190,000.00 THB||250,000.00 THB|